- All STARplex staff and referees are required to be double vaccinated.
- It is not a requirement for members to be vaccinated however it is highly recommended.
- Please wear a mask when not actively participating. (ie. scoring & spectating)
- Sanitise your hands before entering the Courts area. (and as often as possible)
- Refrain from unnecessary physical contact. (ie. hugs & handshakes)
- Complete Covid Safe Check-In via QR code
- Keep your distance – wherever possible stay 1.5 metres apart
- No loitering – come, play, leave promptly
- As much as we love our community and the time we spend together, it’s important, during these trying times, to limit potential exposure. Enjoy the physical activity, which we all need – but then make your way out of the Courts area through the many entry/exit points within 5 minutes of your game ending.
- *NO player will be allowed to play MULTIPLE GAMES in one night.
- Play ONE GAME ONLY then leave promptly to limit potential exposure while also staying active. *Not applicable to the Australia Day Carnival
- Limit spectators to zero when possible – Max 2 spectators per player
What happens when there is a positive COVID-19 case at a basketball venue?
- Where SA Health has notified of a positive COVID-19 case in a basketball venue, the location will communicate to teams and referees present and advise of the status.
Click CONTROL MEASURES for more specific information. Exposure times will be communicated as soon as practical by the competition managers. It is the competition provider’s discretion to monitor how positive cases effect the overall competition.
- STARplex Courts has dedicated pages for our response to the Covid-19 pandemic: