Dear STARplex Courts Patrons,
It is our commitment, as a department, to work through the complexities of managing community sport programs in the age of Covid. We will staff according (job retention), educate regularly (safety orientations), & actively communicate our programs’ status (information updated).
We will NOT:
- Ignore SA Health recommendations
- Ignore # of daily Covid-19 cases as reported by SA Health
- Neglect our duty of care to our community and patrons – we provide sport and recreation activities in a clean, friendly environment
- Ask patrons or staff to participate if they are sick or showing symptoms
For ongoing updates, please follow www.starplexcourts.com.au – More News is where you’ll find all recent information.
Junior Competitions will carry on until advised of a Covid-19 positive case (click here for our Covid-19 Positive Case Protocol).
Senior Competitions will carry on until advised of a Covid-19 positive case.
Junior Training Programs (including Holiday Clinics) will carry on until advised of a Covid-19 positive case.
Gymnastics & Kindergym will carry on until advised of a Covid-19 positive case.
All programs will operate under a Covid-sensitive model which includes updated tasks including, but not limited to:
- Refined definitions of ‘cleaning’, ‘disinfecting’ & ‘prevention’ (see https://starplexcourts.com.au/covid-sensitive-cleaning-regimes/)
- STARplex-wide Control Measures (https://www.starplex.com.au/news/covid-safety-update)
- Courts-specific applications & responding to a positive case (https://starplexcourts.com.au/new-year-stay-safe-2022/)
We thank you for your consideration & patronage during this current spike in Covid-19 cases. We will continue working together to keep the community safe, healthy and active!